English Teacher Course Coordinator
Do you want to have a different job at a place where fun is almost guaranteed?
Where you can live and work in a world-class tourist destination, meeting people from all over the world?
Where life seems to be an endless party between sunshine, beaches, and beautiful people?
That’s right, you guessed it. A job in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
Cool, huh? And you will work so close to the beach that you can even feel the fresh sea breeze!
WHAT ARE MY TASKS AT THIS COMPANY? GOOD QUESTION!
- Organize and Coordinate the English teacher Course given at Rio&Learn.
- Create, review and update the content for the English Teacher Course website (we are already working on it 😉 ) to boost sales.
- Carry out daily administrative tasks.
- Help generate sales.
- Be in charge of new leads and answer their questions.
- Recognize teachers’ strengths and weaknesses in order to use their skills in the best way possible.
- Translate all the content required for Rio&Learn website.
PREREQUISITES FOR WORKING AT RIO & LEARN:
Our iTTi School is within 10 minutes walking distance from the world-famous beach of Copacabana, just off Avenida Atlantica. In order to get a work permit for you, we require the following:
- Perfect English — a native speaker
- A Bachelor’s degree; preferably, in English or English literature
- A 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification with teaching practice
The job requires that you have competence in how to plan English classes effectively from scratch. Excellent knowledge of EFL methodology and classroom management is a must. Ability to work under minimal supervision expected. The candidate will need to coordinate the courses, work in sales, write website texts, and create advertisement content. There is opportunity for growth within the organization.
Work hours are usually from 9 am to 6:00 pm Mondays to Fridays, with a with a one hour break. But we like to offer flexibility according to your tasks and necessities.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- The atmosphere is informal and fun. Anyone who doesn’t have fun can’t work here!
- Students from all over the world. Here you can learn more from students than they do from you! 😉
- We value your effort and dedication. Whoever works the most, earns the most, you could end up being the boss!
- Career plan that is not tied to your time, but to your productivity.
- We offer stability. It’s always good to have a salary at the end of the month and a paid vacation each year, isn’t it?
- Total freedom to work and create, as long as the school’s style and organization are followed.
- In the end, you will make friends from all over the world.
Up to $R 4,000 per month for a full-time, dynamic, reliable English Teacher Course Coordinator… with the possibility to increase your income when successfully helping the sales/marketing department in boosting sales.
- Free Group Portuguese classes included
- One month paid vacation plus federal holidays
Want to get to know us a little bit more? Check out our Facebook page!
If you are interested in the English Teacher Course Coordinator position at our school in Copacabana, Please send resume/CV together with copies of academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the name of the position in order to arrange a meeting to discuss the position.