English Teacher Trainer
Do you want to have a different job where you have fun and meet people from all over the world? The English teacher trainer position is a good idea for you.
Working with us as an English teacher trainer you will have the opportunity to train foreign students to make sure they are able to teach English. In addition, you will also teach Portuguese classes to foreigners, being responsible for showing our culture and language to them.
Cool huh? You will be like a Brazilian ambassador and you will be able to tell them all the best things that exist here in our incredible country. And you will work close to the beach that you can even feel the fresh sea breeze!
The Teacher Trainer’s responsibilities include mainly to train future English teachers. You will be responsible for a course training future teachers, monitoring their performance, observing and evaluating their classes, making assessments, and scheduling workshops as well as one-on-one training.
You should be able to train future teachers from a range of different backgrounds and countries and provide helpful feedback. You’ll be able to connect with people from around the world, and learn about different cultures.
You will need to teach them to manage online and in-person classes. You will also teach Portuguese in our school following our school’s methodologies of funlearning and livelearning. You need to be diplomatic, have excellent interpersonal skills, and identify problems quickly. You need to be fun, and like what you do, because the best way to help people to learn is by having fun in class!
WHAT ARE MY TASKS AT THIS COMPANY? GOOD QUESTION!
- Organize and train future English teachers.
- Guarantee that all the students love our course and are ready to be an excellent English teacher for foreigners.
- Teach Portuguese in our Portuguese School following the school’s methodologies.
- Recognise students’ strengths and weaknesses in order to help them the best way possible.
PREREQUISITES FOR WORKING AT RIO & LEARN:
- BA in English or English Literature
- 5 years or more experience as an English teacher.
- Experience teaching adults might be advantageous.
- Be responsible
- A high degree of diplomacy.
- Great conflict resolution skills.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- The atmosphere is informal and fun. Anyone who doesn’t have fun can’t work here!
- Students from all over the world. Here you can learn more from students than they do from you 😉
- We value your effort and dedication. Whoever works the most, earns the most, you could end up being the boss!
- Career plan that is not tied to your time, but to your productivity.
- Possibility to move to a higher position of coordinator in the first year. Getting it just depends on you!
- We offer stability. Tired of going hungry while searching for classes? It’s always good to have a salary at the end of the month and a paid vacation each year, isn’t it?
- Total freedom to work and create always, as long as the school’s style and organization are followed.
- In the end you will make friends from all over the world.
Salary of 2000 reais with the possibility of earning up to1000 reais more a month depending on the achievement of personal goals and the company’s earnings.
Want to get to know us a little bit more? Check out our Facebook page!
If you are interested in the English teacher trainer job in Copacabana, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the name of the position.