English Teacher Course Coordinator
Do you want to have a different job at someplace where fun is almost guaranteed?
Where life seems to be an endless party between sunshine, beaches, and beautiful people?
Where you can meet people from all over the world because the place belongs to the top locations for tourists all over the world?
We think you can guess it. It’s Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
Cool huh? And you will work close to the beach that you can even feel the fresh sea breeze!
WHAT ARE MY TASKS AT THIS COMPANY? GOOD QUESTION!
- Organize and Coordinate the English teacher Course given at Rio&Learn.
- Create, review and update the contents for the English teacher Course website (we are already working on it 😉 ) to boost sales
- Sale tasks
- Carry out daily administrative duty tasks
- Be in charge of new leads and answer their questions
- Recognize teachers’ strengths and weaknesses in order to help them in the best way possible.
- Translate all the content required for Rio&Learn website.
PREREQUISITES FOR WORKING AT RIO & LEARN:
Our iTTi School is within 10 minutes walking distance from the world-famous beach in Copacabana, off Rua Atlantica. In order to get a work permit for you, we require the following:
- Perfect English – native speaker
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in English or English literature
- A 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification with teaching practicum
The job requires that you have a complete understanding of how to plan English classes from scratch effectively. Excellent knowledge of EFL methodology and classroom management a must. Ability to work under minimal supervision expected. The candidate will need to coordinate the course and work in sales, website texts, and creating advertisement content. Opportunity for growth within the organization.
Work hours are from 9 am to 6:00 pm with one hour break Mondays to Fridays with a flexible schedule
WHY WORK WITH US?
- The atmosphere is informal and fun. Anyone who doesn’t have fun can’t work here!
- Students from all over the world. Here you can learn more from students than they do from you 😉
- We value your effort and dedication. Whoever works the most, earns the most, you could end up being the boss!
- Career plan that is not tied to your time, but to your productivity.
- We offer stability. It’s always good to have a salary at the end of the month and a paid vacation each year, isn’t it?
- Total freedom to work and create always, as long as the school’s style and organization are followed.
- In the end, you will make friends from all over the world.
Up to $R 4,000 per month for a full-time, dynamic, reliable English Teacher Course Coordinator… with the possibility to increase you income when helping successfully the sales/marketing department in spiking up sales
- Free Group Portuguese classes included
- National health care
- One month paid vacation and federal holidays
Want to get to know us a little bit more? Check out our Facebook page!
If you are interested in the English teacher Course Coordinator position at our school in Copacabana, Please send resume/CV together with copies of academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the name of the position in order to arrange for a meeting to discuss the position.