The SEO Analyst will be responsible for submitting reports to the school principal and identifying and executing tasks. It will also be responsible for improving or ranking two of our contents, selecting the relevant words-keys, so that we can also positively influence the general SEO of the school site and the sales. His role includes taking care of SEO on and off page, following the guidelines of our SEO Agency and guiding the other members of the team who also created content.
WHAT ARE MY TASKS AND GOALS AT THIS COMPANY? GOOD QUESTION!
- Increasing organic website traffic (it may be challenging at first, but with time you’ll get the hang of it);
- Increase the number of organic leads generated by the corporate blog, leading to new sales opportunities (the more students sign up, the better for everyone, we all win… even you!);
- Manage the company’s on-page and off-page SEO in different languages, collaborating with our school;
- Research and analysis of keywords;
- Media content planning (this is a sensitive but important part of the role);
- Manage our performance on search engines and understand all essential metrics and organic results (understanding the algorithms and AI of this task is key);
- Optimize the website’s pages so that they will be positioned on the first pages of the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing… (especially Google of course);
- Be up-to-date and connected to SEO and internet news to be ahead of the latest changes.
PREREQUISITES FOR WORKING AT RIO & LEARN:
- It is essential to have advanced level of English and Spanish, and native level of Portuguese (this is one of the most important requirements);
- Higher Education Degree in Social Communication, Journalism, Marketing and Advertising or related areas;
- Hold a degree or have work experience in the field of marketing (essential);
- 1-2 years of experience with SEO (we are not interested in amateurs);
- Have a good Google Analytics knowledge;
- Experience using WordPress;
- Some experience in content production;
- Be a natural born writer.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- The atmosphere is informal and fun. Anyone who doesn’t have fun can’t work here!
- We value your effort and dedication. Whoever works the most, earns the most, you could end up being the boss!
- Career plan that is not tied to your time, but to your productivity.
- Possibility to move to a higher position of coordinator in the first year. Getting it just depends on you!
- We offer stability. Tired of going hungry while searching for classes? It’s always good to have a salary at the end of the month and a paid vacation each year, isn’t it?
- Total freedom to work and create always, as long as the school’s style and organization are followed.
- In the end you will make friends from all over the world.
Want to get to know us a little bit more? Check out our Facebook page!
Salary of 3000 reais with the possibility of earning from 0-1000 reais more monthly depending on the achievement of personal goals and the company’s income (here, those who work the most, earn more. Being proactive is essential)
If you are interested in working with us in the position of SEO Analyst at Rio & Learn Portuguese School in Copacabana, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the name of this position.